Yanshan Park is located in the southern suburbs of Guilin , It was called "Xiling Villa" when it was the private villa owned by Mr. Tangyue, a high-ranking official in Qing Dynasty. In 1911, Governor of Guangdong and Guangxi Province , Mr. Ceng Chunxuan bought it and renamed it " Yanshan Garden ". He later donated his garden to the provincial government. Yanshan Park became its new official name. It is renowned for its landscape layout. The lakes and pavilions, linked by winding paths and bridges, are the main attractions of the Park. There are many garden featuring flowers and scrubs. The spring and autumn, flowers are a kaleidoscope of colors and and rich and refreshing aroma permeates the park.